Canyon Grizl 8 1by vs Felt Breed 30

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tertip

Hello everyone,

I am very new to cycling world and looking for my first gravel bike which I will also use with indoor trainer (Kickr v6).

I have these two bikes on mind but couldn’t decide. I have found Felt Breed 30 for 1700 euros and canyon grizl 8 1by is 1900 euros. Both new. I could not find any review on Breed, just couple of user mentioning they are happy with it.

Whic bike would you choose? I will use for gravel riding, backpacking and hanging around with friends.

Thank you very much, happy Sundays.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Hello and :welcome: to CC.
It's always good form when asking these sort of questions to provide a link so that we get the exact bike, model and year, and don't have to scramble around googling.
It might not be a good idea to carry a backpack when cycling as you'll likely end up with a sweaty back. Better to use frame bags which are very popular or a rear rack and panniers.
Whereabouts are you?

Last edited:

Cycleops

Legendary Member
The two are similar, both aluminium frames with GRx groupset. Something I couldn't figure out is if it's the mechanical or Di2 electric shifting. I wouldn't think you would want the electric version due to the extra complications but it's up to you. Canyon looks like it has more mounting points for bike packing. Make sure there are mounts for a rear rack if that's a need. Both are quite light.
I should go for the cheaper and save money unless you like a specific colour.
I'm sure you'd be happy with either.

Top Bottom