Canyon owners Sizing please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gmw492

Veteran
Hi, any canyon owners give me a sizing comparison please, the site has recommended XS, I am 5ft 7 ins and 29 inside leg, anyone of similar height who owns one or a guide to sizing, just want to double check the sizing
thanks if you can help

I have a Inflite SLX, same stats as you, XS fits me fine

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Hi, any canyon owners give me a sizing comparison please, the site has recommended XS, I am 5ft 7 ins and 29 inside leg, anyone of similar height who owns one or a guide to sizing, just want to double check the sizing
thanks if you can help
Hi gmw. I've a 2018 Canyon Aeroad, a replacement for a 2016 frame remodelled by an Audi.
Canyons tend to size up big. I'm 6ft (~179cm) and the medium is a perfect size. The sizings on the site are reasonably reliable so XS for 5ft 7ins should be good.

OP
OP
gmw492

gmw492

Veteran
Hi gmw. I've a 2018 Canyon Aeroad, a replacement for a 2016 frame remodelled by an Audi.
Canyons tend to size up big. I'm 6ft (~179cm) and the medium is a perfect size. The sizings on the site are reasonably reliable so XS for 5ft 7ins should be good.
Thanks, I just went off their calculations chart and it came up xs , didn't know they sized big

Top Bottom