Canyon Ultimate AL 9.0 SL Road Race Bike 52cm 2011 model

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stevevw

Guru
Canyon Ultimate AL 9.0 SL Road Race Bike 52cm 2011 model
I am posting this up for a friend, if you have any questions or would like to know more let me know and I will pass your contact details on.

This Bike made it into the Cycling Plus 2012 Bike of the year top 5!!!
"The Canyon is as good as any sub £2000 bike we've ever tested,and it's built with better spec too.Ditch any aluminium prejudices you may harbour and you could have one serious bargain"
Multi award winning bike!!!
For full spec go to
http://media.canyon.com/download/kataloge2011/Canyon_Road_2011.pdf.Pages 65 & 66,sorry its in german.
The Canyon website has changed in the last few days.
This bike is very light,only weights 15.7 lbs (7.1 kg)
This bike was purchased direct from Canyon in August 2011,comes with original paperwork.
52cm (small) would suit 5'5'' to 5'9'' (165-175cm),i'am 5'7''.
Groupset and wheels alone retail at £1500.
The bike is a year old with the odd scratch/chip if you look closely but in very good condition as you would expect only being a year old.
Collection from North Herts only please. £1100

245.jpg

249.jpg

248.jpg

246.jpg

250.jpg

247.jpg

251.jpg

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
is your friend open to offers as i would buy this for someone at the right price.

OP
OP
stevevw

stevevw

Guru
is your friend open to offers as i would buy this for someone at the right price.
He may take an offer but would depend if your right price met his right price ;) I know it is going to be hard for him to sell this bike. PM me your offer & a contact number and I will pass it on.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
Ahh if its going to be hard for him to sell it, then hes very unlikely to be in the same ballpark as myself :sad:.. So I think I best withdraw at this point.
If at any point he 'needs' to sell it, please ask him to send me a PM as im looking to buy a reasonable bike for a friend in needs of wheels.

I wish him the best of luck with the sale

Top Bottom