Canyon Ultimate V Endurace

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wayne O

hi, got an Ultimate, light and fast but a little low at the front, i am 52yrs old and been cycling 5 yrs, used to be a runner but broke both ankles and have rods in now, does anyone have experience of ultimate and endurace, thinking of changing but if only a little bit higher it may not be worth it, may bite bullet and get Giant Defy pro 2, its higher but will i lose too much speed,

cheers, Wayne,

si_c

Guru
The ultimate is 4mm lower at the front in a size M and 13mm longer in reach, so does stretch the rider out a bit more, it will make a difference in terms of how the bike feels and how upright the bike feels, how that translates into comfort for you I couldn't say. It's really one of those situations where you need to sit on the bike and compare it and this is the major downside of the direct to consumer model.

OP
OP
W

Wayne O

Thanks
Those are about the differences I discovered on the canyon site, big gamble for big investment, I guess being 13mm shorter may change the whole orientation, that said I have my seat on the ultimate as far forward as it will go

Top Bottom