Capenhurst

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slick

Guru
Goes without saying, I'm obviously delighted for you all. :okay:

OP
OP
Chislenko

Chislenko

Veteran
Give it a week either gas, electric or water will be along to dig it up

Sadly you are probably correct! Although the main culprits locally at present seem to be Openreach, there doesn't appear to be a road they haven't been digging up recently.

I presume , rightly or wrongly, they are preparing all the cabling for the VOIP roll out.

OP
OP
Chislenko

Chislenko

Veteran
Lol. First time in weeks that we didn't ride through Capenhurst as well !

Moving on from Capenhurst, today was the first time in about a year I went down Oil Sites Road.

Some parts (by no means all) of the council maintained section of the road have been treated to some tarmac reducing the hazards by about 50%!.

Also I can't recall seeing the rail tracks that used to cross the road so presume they have been removed.

Moving on from Capenhurst, today was the first time in about a year I went down Oil Sites Road.

Some parts (by no means all) of the council maintained section of the road have been treated to some tarmac reducing the hazards by about 50%!.

Also I can't recall seeing the rail tracks that used to cross the road so presume they have been removed.

Oh that's interesting. We hardly ever go down there cos the road surface is so bad.

Top Bottom