Capo padrone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RyanMcGrath

Been riding a year now and fancied a change from my dhb aeron pro bib. The bib has been great and never had a single bit if pain. I love the capo jersey so I bought that and wanted a bib to match. I purchased the capo padrone 2014 bib as it was reduced from £165-£110. I tried it on in the shop and large was bit tight it xl the shorts came onto my knees so bit long. As I'm continuing to lose weight I went for the large. I rode them once and was in agony with sore bum 10 miles in. I've never had that with my dhb. My mate said u either pushed to hard or there to tight. I've now swapped for xl and tried them today. Legs are bit long but wasn't as bad but got pain in my bum again. I haven't ridden without my tights since last summer so could this cause pain? Could it be just a bad fit for me? I no ur all goin to say send then back and buy another dhb bib. Are any the mavic bibs just as good as the dhb. I really want to stick with the capo but dunno if there goin to improve? Do any of u think after few rides they will become better??
Cheers

Old Plodder

Living at the top of a steep 2 mile climb
It's probably down to a difference in size/width of the seat pad, possibly you're sitting on the edge of the pad(?).

Top Bottom