Car drivers booster seat......anyone or their partner use one.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Can anyone recommend one?
MrsD is just short of 4' 11".
We just gave her car to our daughter so down to one.
Mine car bigger than hers was and she is not confident as she can't see over the dash well enough.
Europarts have them at 12 quid. Lots of others out there at 2 or 3 times that price.
Any suggestions ?

Drago

Legendary Member
Id be wondering how they wprform in a collison? Might they allow the driver to submarine?

Would Mrs Dave be able to reach the pedals ok if she were boosted up?

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
MrsPete is of a similar height. She has a firm square cushion that gives her the extra couple of inches she needs.

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
Id be wondering how they wprform in a collison? Might they allow the driver to submarine?

Would Mrs Dave be able to reach the pedals ok if she were boosted up?
She has tried sitting on a cushion and can reach the pedals.
A cushion is not stable enough for driving though.

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
MrsPete is of a similar height. She has a firm square cushion that gives her the extra couple of inches she needs.
MrsD doen't feel safe with a cushion. Seems ok to me but I won't try and talk her into using one**
**i can imagine the conversation if I did talk her into it and then she had a bump ^_^

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
MrsD doen't feel safe with a cushion. Seems ok to me but I won't try and talk her into using one**
**i can imagine the conversation if I did talk her into it and then she had a bump ^_^
Indeed! It'd be your fault, obv.. Lol

The one MrsPete uses is square and flat, more like a firm dining chair one rather than a settee puffed up feather thingy that would be easy to roll off..

icowden

Veteran
Can anyone recommend one?
MrsD is just short of 4' 11".
We just gave her car to our daughter so down to one.
Mine car bigger than hers was and she is not confident as she can't see over the dash well enough.
Europarts have them at 12 quid. Lots of others out there at 2 or 3 times that price.
Any suggestions ?

I take it that the drivers seat either doesn't have an "up / down" lever or it is at it's highest?

Top Bottom