car for sale,perfect for cyclists

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stevenb

gary r said:
thanks for the advise,there is no fan at all.you do get some heat when going fast,But sitting in traffic its freezing!!! I have bought a replacement car now,It has been a good reliable car for the 2 years ive had it (never let me down)so i just want to get shot of it now.

Sounds like the matrix card to me.....easy to replace....get down the German car scrapyard.

Sounds a great bargain.
How much tax & mot left?
Rust? (shouldnt be any at all)
I work for Mercedes so I can ask the chaps at work if they're interested and Im sure they'll confirm the fault in 2 seconds.;)
I'll ask my mate too. He's after a 2nd car while he's tending to his Corrado.
Steve;)

OP
OP
G

gary r

Guru
stevenb said:
Sounds like the matrix card to me.....easy to replace....get down the German car scrapyard.

Sounds a great bargain.
How much tax & mot left?
Rust? (shouldnt be any at all)
I work for Mercedes so I can ask the chaps at work if they're interested and Im sure they'll confirm the fault in 2 seconds.:ohmy:
I'll ask my mate too. He's after a 2nd car while he's tending to his Corrado.
Steve;)

Hi steve only a couple of months tax left & MOT till July,Just a small scab of rust on the front wheel arch, all the tyres are good Like i said i could get it fixed but i now have another car,mail me if you want more info or pictures for your mate

stevenb

gary r said:
Hi steve only a couple of months tax left & MOT till July,Just a small scab of rust on the front wheel arch, all the tyres are good Like i said i could get it fixed but i now have another car,mail me if you want more info or pictures for your mate

Mighty tempted myself.
PM on it's way in after my dinner. ;)

Cheers

Steve

stevenb

Says you dont accept PM's.
Fair enough.
Is it manual or auto?
Last service?
Any parts needing replacing within the next 1000-3000 miles?
Timing checked?
Cheers Gary,
Steve

Top Bottom