Car parking for tobacco dock?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Panter

Just call me Chris...
I know that a cycling forum isn't really the best place to ask this but... I need to visit tobacco dock this Sunday from 11:30am to around 8:00pm
Catching a train would be the obvious answer (I will be with my Wife, she doesn't cycle ;) ) but the tickets are coming out at over £50.00 where the fuel if we drove up would be a fraction of that cost.
Does anyone know if car parking is available there? Google reveals a car park but with no pricing information, a lot of the other car parks seem to be geared up to long term commuter parking rather than day trippers.
Anyone with some local knowledge?

Brains

Legendary Member
err, last I heard the place had closed down and had been taken over by the Army to use as accommodation during the Olympics

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
there is a Waitrose near Thomas Moore Street with a car park, but you may be paying £2 - £3 per hour.

It is a fairly residential area around there so you may get lucky a find a back road in Wapping with unrestricted parking on a Sunday.

Or park at Surrey Quays shopping centre and get the tube to Wapping

FrankyLaw

Hi, better late than never. Visited a couple weeks back. Tobacco Dock has a large multistorey with 600 spaces.

Brand new management who have drastically improved the site this year. Improved access and full time security. Ten pound per day.

Top Bottom