Car Rack for a Z4 Coupe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

newpot

Über Member
Can anyone recommend a rack for the above, just one road bike to go on it? thanks in advance

Have a look here, someone with same problem

http://www.bikeradar.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=15574261

Google search is a wonderful thing

D4VOW

Like AF said Google is your friend, in just seconds I could find out that BMW make their own bike rack for the Z4 Coupe or there is this. I'm sure there are others you can find ;)

OP
OP
N

newpot

Über Member
Thanks for replying, I know that I could google bu I was looking for recommendations rather than sites that sold racks, that's the point of a forum

02GF74

Über Member
I have one that rests on the boot and has two straas with rubber covered clamps that hook under the front of the boot lid - worked very well with an MGB.

sound like one you could use - forget the make (tis quite an old one)

I did one forget to strap the rear wheel so the bike - clamped at the front, slipped sideways with the chain ring making a nice dent in the boot lid. once that happens, you kinda double check the straps are secure.

02GF74

Über Member
I have one that rests on the boot and has two straas with rubber covered clamps that hook under the front of the boot lid - worked very well with an MGB.

sound like one you could use - forget the make (tis quite an old one)

I did one forget to strap the rear wheel so the bike - clamped at the front, slipped sideways with the chain ring making a nice dent in the boot lid. once that happens, you kinda double check the straps are secure.

newpot said:
Thanks for replying, I know that I could google bu I was looking for recommendations rather than sites that sold racks, that's the point of a forum

What's the point of a BMW driver?

OK then, what's the point of (a BMW driver) asking for advice on a forum and then getting shirty and impatient after people take time out to try and help?

Some might say that is typical BMW driver behaviour - impatient, arrogant, and better-than-you. Not me of course, I'd never say that.

OK then, what's the point of (a BMW driver) asking for advice on a forum and then getting shirty and impatient after people take time out to try and help?

Some might say that is typical BMW driver behaviour - impatient, arrogant, and better-than-you. Not me of course, I'd never say that.

OP
OP
N

newpot

Über Member
Thanks

Twenty Inch said:

sorry hadn't seen your post, never mind and if it makes you smile, well done, the master of the forum

Top Bottom