car sat nav

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
User3143 said:
That's what you get for choosing a particular product because you don't like the name of the other.

Like the football team that Garmin sponsor - they are both shoot.

Thats a bit of a sweeping generalisation. I have had a Garmin now for a few years and it is excellent and easy to use. I would suggest that OP takes his back as that is not set up right.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
User3143 said:
That's what you get for choosing a particular product because you don't like the name of the other.

There's nothing particularly special about TomTom, neither the software is the best nor necessarily the units. The one good thing I'd say about them is that the prices in some retailers have now fallen to about what they should have cost in the past which is a good thing.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
You certainly need to use your brain with them... to get to our house from the motorway it wants to send us a longer route 2 times... the last one being the long way around a block.... fine when you know the route, but not so good if you are in the unknown when you are relying on it more. I like the fact you can ignore a turn if you think it looks daft and then it will try and find a new route for you.

OP
OP
cisamcgu

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
User3143 said:

The quip about the name was a joke actually, I'm sure TomToms are just as good; I bought the Garmin because it suited my requirements...but thanks for your ever helpful input Lee !

Top Bottom