Car Scratchers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
All the gear for your aspiring fake-enger...

We've got one near us actually...our very own rural fake-enger. It's this guy who rides around the lanes of rural leicestershire on a specialized langster, all shaven headed and in black stealth road gear, with a messenger bag. Delivering urgent parcels to those impatient farmers, of course...;)

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Boss getting on your nerves? Left his car in the Car Park and gone to lunch while you slave away?

YOU need this!!!!!

For an authentic 'Just Key'ed By A Hoody' look simply follow these easy steps;

1/ Find a roll of gaffer tape, colour is not important.
2/ Peel off 50cm piece.
3/ Sperate and peel from the edge fibers running the length of the piece of tape.

This should result in a whiteish grey string that is very sticky and can be stuck and pressed flat on to cars for a very relistic looking 'scratched panel'.

Be the envy of the office! Laugh while they rant!

And a bonus joke: When Boss takes car for estimate on a respray!

Another Tea-lightful idea from tdr1nka towers!

Tx

simonali

Guru
I reckon if a car can get close enough to you to touch a 420mm wide bar you'll be knocked off anyway!

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Theres a fak-enger around here. He shoots through the red lights, goes up on pavements for no reason. No fixie either, and still isnt fast. He has the bag and everything but the radio, just waiting for that to come.

andygates

If they hit your carscratchers, they were too damn close. I quite like the idea, they'd go with my chainmail glove for gettin' medieval on their asses.

Top Bottom