1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Car Scratchers

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by yorkshiregoth, 5 Mar 2008.

1. yorkshiregoth

yorkshiregoth Master of all he surveys

2. All the gear for your aspiring fake-enger...

We've got one near us actually...our very own rural fake-enger. It's this guy who rides around the lanes of rural leicestershire on a specialized langster, all shaven headed and in black stealth road gear, with a messenger bag. Delivering urgent parcels to those impatient farmers, of course...;)

3. trustysteed

trustysteed Guest

brown paper bags of readies from the subsidies committee? ;)

4. Thats the one :ohmy:
    Didn't look like he was in a hurry though. After all, harvest isn't for a while yet...although come to think of it, it is lambing season.

5. tdr1nka

tdr1nka Taking the biscuit

Boss getting on your nerves? Left his car in the Car Park and gone to lunch while you slave away?

YOU need this!!!!!

For an authentic 'Just Key'ed By A Hoody' look simply follow these easy steps;

1/ Find a roll of gaffer tape, colour is not important.
    2/ Peel off 50cm piece.
    3/ Sperate and peel from the edge fibers running the length of the piece of tape.

This should result in a whiteish grey string that is very sticky and can be stuck and pressed flat on to cars for a very relistic looking 'scratched panel'.

Be the envy of the office! Laugh while they rant!

And a bonus joke: When Boss takes car for estimate on a respray!

Another Tea-lightful idea from tdr1nka towers!

Tx

6. simonali

simonali Über Member

I reckon if a car can get close enough to you to touch a 420mm wide bar you'll be knocked off anyway!

7. I must say that when I got broadsided by a car on a roundabout, my bars left an almighty scratch down the paintwork...no car scratchers necessary!

8. Joe24

Joe24 More serious cyclist than Bonj

Theres a fak-enger around here. He shoots through the red lights, goes up on pavements for no reason. No fixie either, and still isnt fast. He has the bag and everything but the radio, just waiting for that to come.

9. andygates

andygates New Member

If they hit your carscratchers, they were too damn close. I quite like the idea, they'd go with my chainmail glove for gettin' medieval on their asses.

10. OT, but what's your signature line from Yorkshiregoth? I'm sure I recognise it and it's driving me bonkers.

11. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Miserable Old Bar Steward

It's too orangey for crows!

Kia-Ora

12. tdr1nka

tdr1nka Taking the biscuit

Just for me and my dog.

13. Landslide

Landslide Rare Migrant

I'll be your dog...

14. Sh4rkyBloke

Sh4rkyBloke Jaffa Cake monster