Caradice Handlebar Bag

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
For sale Caradice Handlebar Bag with mesh pockets at each end, internal zip pocket, clip on light bracket and a map holder on the top, complete with quick release. Was bought new last year and only used a couple of times. Price £36.00 inc First Class Recorded Delivery. Will accept payment by Paypal as long as it is send as a gift so I dont have to pay the fees.

caradice_bar_bag1.jpg

caradice_bar_bag2.jpg

videoman

Guru
Hi, do you have the dimensions of the handlebar bag on the mounting bracket as my Dawes Sardar has STI levers and it narrows the choice of handlebar bag down due to the cable runs.

p.s. like the Brooks as well. What price would you accept for both?

Thanks

OP
OP
phil_hg_uk

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
videoman said:
Hi, do you have the dimensions of the handlebar bag on the mounting bracket as my Dawes Sardar has STI levers and it narrows the choice of handlebar bag down due to the cable runs.

p.s. like the Brooks as well. What price would you accept for both?

Thanks

I assume you mean how far it sticks out from the handlebars, the bag is deepest at the top and is approx 18cm then the distance from the back of the bag to the part of the quick release bracket that goes on the bars is approx 5cm.

I got it last year from here -> http://www.spacycles.co.uk/products.php?plid=m2b0s76p34

If it is any help I used this on my Dawes Ultra Galaxy and it fit no problem.

Yes I am sure I could do a deal for both let me know if you are interested.

Top Bottom