caradice sadle bag

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

hifinut

Not used just sat in garage bit dusty thats all i dont seem to be able to post a pic i can email one if anyone is interested. something similar to the one in the link but black with orange around the edges.
I also have a single pannier small bag possibly for a front pannier same make

Mod's Note:
I have edited out the link to the similar item on Ebay now that the OP has worked out how to post pictures.

Attachments

• 20180831_093426.jpg
    20180831_093426.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 25
  • 20180831_093259.jpg
    20180831_093259.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 15
Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
hifinut

hifinut

Sorry I forgot a price would it be ok to say open to offers as i would like them gone as having a clearout ,also have some old blue alloy mavic rims and probably quiet a bit of other stuff as i get through it :smile:

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Your items will sell quicker if you can work out how to post photos. Can I/we help you with that?

OP
OP
hifinut

hifinut

I am near middlesbrough.could post if the price is ok.I will check the rims tomorrow and get back to you.

Hi, do you still have the carradice saddlebag, would you take £30 for it plus postage?

I'm guessing it's the roughly 23L Super C they still have listed in a different colour scheme.

Cheers,

Wes.

OP
OP
hifinut

hifinut

Hi, do you still have the carradice saddlebag, would you take £30 for it plus postage?

I'm guessing it's the roughly 23L Super C they still have listed in a different colour scheme.

Cheers,

Wes.
Sorry for the delay that would be great ..but just noticed I only have 1 of the leather straps to fastern it onto the saddle would that still be OK. Thanks

OP
OP
hifinut

hifinut

@hifinut where are you located and if not local are you offering to post items ?
Any idea how many holes in the rim of the blue rims you mention and i presume 700's ?
Sorry for the delay they have 32 holes sminano hubs and campagnola levers all in good condition ,they have red tyres on although i am guessing they are a fair age . thanks

Top Bottom