carbon 1" steerer forks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cyclist33

do you know if google is still running?!

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/tifosi-carbon-road-bike-forks-1-inch/

seriously mate, look it up next time!

OP
OP
T

teddydove

do you know if google is still running?!

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/tifosi-carbon-road-bike-forks-1-inch/

seriously mate, look it up next time!
Have i just been told off!!I have seen these...no good!...i need straight ones....i was just putting it out there...hoping someone has some for sale to be truthful.....dont say go on 'classified wants' on this site...it wont let me and i have been on here for two weeks.....why?,i dont know....ridiculous....apparently i have to be awarded trophies and awards and gain points....very very annoying and pointless.

Last edited:

Cyclist33

What exactly do you mean by "need straight ones"? What's wrong with the curvaceous type? Fork rake will be about the same surely?

Do you want me to put an ad in Wanted on your behalf?

S

OP
OP
T

teddydove

What exactly do you mean by "need straight ones"? What's wrong with the curvaceous type? Fork rake will be about the same surely?

S

S
Thanks for reply...the forks are for a colnago C40 frame,I have some carbon 1" 'raked' forks,but the frame just does not look right.You probably know almost all forks now are 1"1/8 as standard size.
1" steerer Colnago forks are like goldust.There are the Colnago star fork available but are very expensive(about £350-£400).I am after any straight carbon 1" forks that fit.
Cheers for offer of putting ad in wanted,i'm sure i will get the necessary points to enter the hallowed elusive classifieds soon,haha.Again, thanks for interest

Top Bottom