Carnac helmets plant x

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dave147

are they any good they have an offer on £13 for an aero one and same price for road helmet

Tail End Charlie

Well, write it down boy ......
I have one of the the road ones bought in a Planet X sale a while ago and it's good. Light, airy and easily adjustable, came with some spare sweat pads as I recall. Well worth the money.

OP
OP
dave147

dave147

847F87CE-53E0-4BCA-9D2A-5EDD5EF1D771.png
4917A02A-8489-42EC-A75F-FAC8E6B4DA24.png

vickster

Legendary Member
Do they fit your head and comfortable to wear? That's the most important thing. I probably tried 15 or more on before finding a model that was good

OP
OP
dave147

dave147

I have a helmet already just thought I would treat my self and like the idea of aero helmet

vickster

Legendary Member
I have a helmet already just thought I would treat my self and like the idea of aero helmet
Are you Racing and thus looking for marginal gains ? Otherwise they just look daft and hot as no vents!
Have you checked which safety standards were met in testing?

I crashed my Planet X aero lid, it wasn't major and there isn't a scratch on it but I replaced it just in case. I miss it though as it was great for commuting in inclement weather. My current work doesn't accept personal deliverier otherwise I'd get another one at that price there good VfM lids.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
My son grabbed my Podium SL as the only helmet he'd been seen out in, so I bought myself an Aura helmet. Both are light, well ventilated & have plenty of adjustment to fit me well.

Top Bottom