Carradice Luggage Various

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GeekDadZoid

Über Member
Another clear out of some of my Carradice gear, as I mentioned on my previous thread I have been trying to work out what I want / need / like from luggage and have bought various bits. Time to clear our some of the bags I do not need.

All can be collected in South Manchester, will probably be able to meet in the City Centre if that works for anyone or happy to ride out for a meet if we can arrange. Failing that postage will be at cost.

Carradice Pendle Saddle Bag - £25 + P&P or collection South Manchester

This bag has some wear to the base and the leather buckles have some cracking but all is intact and the leather is nice and supple.

OP
OP
GeekDadZoid

GeekDadZoid

Über Member
Sold

Next up Carradice Super C Panniers - £45 + P&P or collection South Manchester

These are in fab condition expecially for their age, the red is still very vibrant and all the buckles and straps are in fine condition. I have used these in the rain and had no leaking but I am sure the could do with a rewax soon.

Last edited:
OP
OP
GeekDadZoid

GeekDadZoid

Über Member
Carradice Carradura Maxi £6 + P&P or collection South Manchester

This is a older version of the mac with slightly different mounting straps, its a fab seat pack and can fit loads in it. Its not fully waterproof and the original cover does not come with it, but I have never had anything get wet in it.

Top Bottom