Carradice saddlebag

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bigjim

Legendary Member
[FONT=&quot]Thought I’d try here before putting it on the bay. I bought this new in the 1970s. Hardly ever used it, but only for commuting anyway. I was in the Carradice factory a while back and told the boss that I had one of these. He said “oh, you’ve got one of the modern ones”. Says a lot about longevity of the product. This one has no rips or tears, all in good condition. Good quality canvas with the traditional blue lining under the top cover. Only fault is the labels have seen better days but you can always cut them off. The white marks near the straps is where I have been putting leather feed on the straps this afternoon. They’ll come off. It is bigger than the Barley, more like the Nelson I think, plus of course the use of the buckles on the top for more gear. I toured for 2 weeks when I was a spotty teenager with one of these. Takes a load of gear. Looking for £25 for pickup or xtra £3 to post UK.[/FONT] 4683012106_df491ae872.jpg

Cheletra

Carradice

Hi there, I'd be interested in this. Will send PM.

OP
OP
bigjim

bigjim

Legendary Member
Yes. I had decided to keep it but if you want it let me know. Don't know why it did not sell as similar one has just gone on the bay for £36. I've took the scruffy hi-viz sticker off.
4686208624_4c31a901e0.jpg

OP
OP
bigjim

bigjim

Legendary Member
Thanks for all those who have expressed an interest in this. I have decided to keep it for now as there was little early interest and I was let down with another bag I was going to use. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Jim

OP
OP
bigjim

bigjim

Legendary Member
Thanks for all those who have expressed an interest in this. I have decided to keep it for now as there was little early interest and I was let down with another bag I was going to use. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Jim
Back on sale as I have now recieved my new bag.

Jim

Top Bottom