Carrera Crixus CX 54cm SOLD

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

All uphill

Still rolling along
That looks like a good deal for someone!

@biggs682 that is the ideal size for me and what I have been looking for, want a bike that can take bigger tyres for winter riding. Can I tempt you in a swap with my Wiggins Rouen?

It’s a 48cm seat tube from centre of bottom
bracket to top of seat tube and a 52cm theoretical top tube. Possibly too small for you? I’m 5ft 7 and I’d say I am top end of the height scale on the size which is equivalent to 19” or a small men’s.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
@biggs682 that is the ideal size for me and what I have been looking for, want a bike that can take bigger tyres for winter riding. Can I tempt you in a swap with my Wiggins Rouen?
just be careful halfords sizing a 54 in carreras tends to be a 56 TT, not wanting to put you off but worth a check @biggs682 ?
my old virtuoso was listed as 51 but a 54 TT , i think my current vanquish disc small is listed as a 48 but still has A 54 tt .
i know @bikingdad90 is a similar size to me :smile:

Still a bargain if it fits !

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
@bikingdad90 as per @cyberknight comments these come up quite large so check the size chart on Halfords . In the pictures set for me at 5ft 10" .

Did a nice 52 mile ride on it earlier rode very nice indeed.

I don't think the Wiggins will be my cup of tea unless I did a frame swap with its components fitted to one of my spare frames .

It’s Claris R2000 shifters with R2400 gear so not really worth a swap as you’ve already got the same on the Carrera.

Top Bottom