Carrera Subway 1 Disc bike SOLD

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Having just acquired road bikes, our 2 carreras are FS, both 1 year old, and each with a few hundred miles (less than 1000), they have both a couple of scratches on frame, but both have many miles left in them. I will include some spares like disc brake pads ( x4), pump (x1) and a puncture kit. Both have bar ends fitted, frame guards at the front, and rear guards (black bike has a guard fitted under the rack).
I have put Schwalbe Hurricanes on the (the black one) today.
20150906_160106.jpg

As you can see, both are fitted with kick stands, and the black bike had a Tortec pannier rack (panniers not included at the selling price - could be open to offeres!)
These would have remained in our possesion, had the road bkes not intervened, and we would have travelled to Paris on them this year, had the various thngs not happened there. I say this to imply my opinion that these bikes are not in bad condition.
I would like around £150 each for them, (reduced from the my other ads) and could deliver a reasonable distance from Sussex, for a confirmed sale + a contribution towards fuel.
I can sell both together, or either singly.
I can give more information, and pics if you need.
Frame sizes: Black bike suits me, at 5' 10" with a 32" inside leg, White suits 5'4".
PM if you wish for more info.
For reference:
Black
White

Last edited:
Top Bottom