Carrera Vengeance e

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bazf2001

Hello. Anyone else come against my problem. I have a month old vengeance e bike the last two rides I have done the power has just died. Checked the battery first and both times the power lights are all flashing. Battery wouldn't switch off only did when I removed the battery from the frame. And reset it and bike powered up again both tlmes had plenty of power left in battery. I know I can take it to halfords but just curious what is causing the problem.. Thanks

Ajax Bay

Guru
:welcome:I suspect that you'll hit a more knowledgeable set if you post this in 'Electric Bikes' - the lack of any reply in 30 hours certainly points that way. @Moderators Edit: Hope you get a better response from Hal fords

Last edited:
Reactions: C R

gbb

Legendary Member
Hello. Anyone else come against my problem. I have a month old vengeance e bike the last two rides I have done the power has just died. Checked the battery first and both times the power lights are all flashing. Battery wouldn't switch off only did when I removed the battery from the frame. And reset it and bike powered up again both tlmes had plenty of power left in battery. I know I can take it to halfords but just curious what is causing the problem.. Thanks

Yours will be a different battery / system to the earlier Halfords Carerra / Vengeance bikes but...
Power just died ? Do you mean the screen went blank and power literally just died with it ?

Did you pass over a bump, anything that jarred the bike ? Certainly the earlier versions were prone to this, i assume the bump momentarily and fractionally moved the battery within its holder and power was instantly lost until you powered back up.

Power staying on / battery not switching off ? Does your battery have indicators as to its state of charge, is that what's staying on ?

Top Bottom