carry handle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chris folder

Hi:hello:anyone own a wrap around carry strap for there brompton? That gos on main cross bar of frame? If so how do you find it for carrying on longer distance compard to carrying the bike by the seat

Quick and easy...

Climbers slings... frsction of the cost, lighter and easier to store

Also you can get different lengths to suit

Wild_Country_Nylon_Climbing_Sling_60cm1.jpg

If the distance was long enough to theoretically require a carry strap, I'd either be riding or wheeling my Brommy - !:thumbsup:
Not worth buying a strap for this one occasion, but I once blew a tyre (brake rub) outside Bank Station in London and needed to get to Canary Wharf. They made me fold my bike before I went through the gates, and it turns out it's about a kilometre walk. My shins were black and blue by the time I got to the platform.

(if this ever happened again, I'd just unfold when I was out of sight of the gates)

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
Never seen the point. It's way more comfortable carrying it by the frame than a thinner handle.

I never carry mine further than up/down stairs. Any further and I either unfold it and wheel it or, if faced with a jobsworth, extend the saddle and wheel it on the Easy Wheels.

Top Bottom