Castelli fit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
At least the Lusso sizing is correct. The small company is locally owned by a cyclist and employs about a dozen in Radcliffe near Bury. It's surprising to find clothing like this being manufactured in the UK and it really is the full A to Z, I've been in a few times and seen what they do. They dont really hold stock, they just manufacture to order.
What are they like for bigger legs? I'm not quite Chris Hoy proportions but I do struggle finding bibs that don't turn my legs into balloon animals where the straps aren't too long.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Thread resurrection but to help you out @Pedropete I just got some BNWT lusso carbon shorts of the bay, I'm 6ft and 97kg . 34-36 waste and 42 inch chest. The large shorts are fine, tight fit though, I suspect due to the race fit shorts. However they are fine, quality shorts. Sportful I'm an XL. Castelli I suspect and that's what I'm looking at for a potential purchase I need to go to XXL for top half,, due to race fit.

Thread resurrection but to help you out @Pedropete I just got some BNWT lusso carbon shorts of the bay, I'm 6ft and 97kg . 34-36 waste and 42 inch chest. The large shorts are fine, tight fit though, I suspect due to the race fit shorts. However they are fine, quality shorts. Sportful I'm an XL. Castelli I suspect and that's what I'm looking at for a potential purchase I need to go to XXL for top half,, due to race fit.
That's really helpful, thanks, and good timing too. Hardly ridden the last few months so stopped looking for shorts but started again a few weeks back and was looking at shorts again yesterday. Think I'll take a punt on the Lussos.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Oh and to confirm on Castelli, mate from work brought in some XL jerseys, tight as a gnats chuff, apparently that's what they are meant to be like ! However I bought a Perfetto jacket of the Bay of thieves in an Xxl and its perfect, snug yes but fine. However still reckon the shorts would be an XL.

Top Bottom