Castelli Winter Kit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Castelli Thermosuit (Black/Flouro) - XL - Cost ~£200 new - Selling £130 O.N.O
Worn 3 times (yes, I can remember exactly how many times it was used and what rides I used it on :tongue:), it is a super nice item, this suit + a base layer should be good for all but the coldest days. Castelli's highest end bib tight lower, very warm and Transparente Due wind proof top half with a fleecy back section, I found the top half to keep you mostly dry too during drizzle. Selling as I found the top half a little loose once I had cut down to hill climb weight in the Autumn, i.e. when I would be wearing the garment! It would fit most other people as according to the Castelli size guides IMO, I have thin arms and get skinnier than most in winter for racing hill climbs.

Castelli Velocissimo 3/4 length (All black) - L - SOLD
NEVER WORN, Should still be in zip lock back and with tags to my best recollection. I have 2 pairs of these, but only ride outside enough to warrant the ownership of one pair as they can always be washed in time for the next ride. Hence the 2nd pair being unworn!

Castelli Garmin Baraccuda Team Jersey, Maglia Rose (Giro Pink) Edition - L - £30 each
NEVER WORN. I have 2-3 of these jerseys, all bagged up, brand new with tags AFAIK. Fairly basic summer jersey, 3 pockets on the back, nice light material, typical Castelli cut, i.e. made to fit properly when on the bike with minimal bunching on the front and silicon gripper around the bottom to stop it riding up.

Last edited:

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
The Castelli thermo suit is amazing IMHO.. You can wear it from autumn through to Winter with no need to pile on the layers, It keeps you warm to absolutely insane temperatures. When equipped with a base layer your good to go in weathers most people would turn away from.
If you feel the cold you need a Thermosuit, I have one of them myself... Quality is typical castelli.... I would ripp @Rob3rt arm off for this if I did not have the build of a twelve year old,

OP
OP
Rob3rt

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
3/4 length bibs + one of the Garmin jerseys sold! Thermosuit + at least one more jersey still available!

OP
OP
Rob3rt

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
@Spartak Sorry I didn't see your post until now, the jersey is like this:

garmin-pink-front_3000_3000_120626025134.jpg

If you want a pic of the actual jersey, I can do that :biggrin: @GlasgowGaryH has recieved his, maybe he can model it for you :tongue:

Last edited:
Top Bottom