Casual Cycling Clothing.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snorri

Legendary Member
Well, if you are serious about getting responses I think you should do a little research in to Survey Monkey which is a popular facility for those seeking views and opinions from others. It is easy for people to complete and ensures you actually see the responses.
Responding to your survey is less than straightforward, and although I have answered all of the questions I wonder if my response has actually gone back to you?

snorri

Legendary Member
Shudder ! ;)
Shudder not, Pat"5mph" has soft and caring hands, I'm told:okay:.

I used to ride in Rohans and Go Outdoors cargo pants, fleece pullovers and Hi Tec Silver Shadows until my GF now wife styled me up a few notches. Now it is Gap pants, leather shoes or suede desert boots, cotton shirt and woolly jumper with zip-up neck. We are still in negotiations regarding jacket. I favour Paramo for 3 season non-summer riding. I can't locate my old cargo shorts for summer riding, I suspect they decluttered themselves.

OP
OP
ludovicaviolette
I used to ride in Rohans and Go Outdoors cargo pants, fleece pullovers and Hi Tec Silver Shadows until my GF now wife styled me up a few notches. Now it is Gap pants, leather shoes or suede desert boots, cotton shirt and woolly jumper with zip-up neck. We are still in negotiations regarding jacket. I favour Paramo for 3 season non-summer riding. I can't locate my old cargo shorts for summer riding, I suspect they decluttered themselves.
dang. you deserve to be in london fashion week haha. also thank you that was very helpful

Top Bottom