Cat asleep in car!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
He is a very sweet cat. Does not mind being picked up, causes no trouble. If he is happy spending time with my cats, I do not want to upset him by excluding him from the house. I avoid giving him any food, and as neither of my cats allows one crumb or one fraction of one iota of cat food to be left in their bowls, Benjy is short of left-overs.

Cubist

Still wavin'
Speicher said:
He is a very sweet cat. Does not mind being picked up, causes no trouble. If he is happy spending time with my cats, I do not want to upset him by excluding him from the house. I avoid giving him any food, and as neither of my cats allows one crumb or one fraction of one iota of cat food to be left in their bowls, Benjy is short of left-overs.
Sounds like you are a favourite surrogate Aunt then!

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I am trying to get a photo of them all together. Leo is all white, Tasha is mostly black with a white chest and white socks, Benjy is completely black. I have managed two out of three, but even then one is out of focus.

They have complex rules to some of their games. They must all be sat somewhere different. One on the lawn, one on the patio, and one on the steps to the garden, or one of the low walls. Never three in one place.:biggrin::ohmy:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Speicher said:
They have complex rules to some of their games. They must all be sat somewhere different. One on the lawn, one on the patio, and one on the steps to the garden, or one of the low walls. Never three in one place.:smile::tongue:

That'll be cat chess. It's like blackbird chess for cats.

Watch multiple blackbirds on a lawn, and you'll see blackbird chess in progress.

Globalti

Legendary Member
We got our cat Toastie from the RSPCA, we reckon she became a stray when she went to sleep in a builder's van then got found and turfed out somewhere.

A few years ago I was driving down the dual carriageway and I saw a tiny kitten cowering in the middle, about to be squashed. Screeched to a stop, ran back and grabbed it. It had a bloody nose and was terrified. I thought it had fallen off the underneath of a farm vehicle. I gave it to a nearby farmer's wife but I always wished I'd kept it.

Top Bottom