Cat Wash

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
The blooming kids have just bathed the kitten (8 months) in the sink... :biggrin: the poor blighter is soaked... xx(. Despite being a little terror, the cat is really placid with the kids...no longer I think....

Had it been either of the other two cats, I don't think the kids would have got away with it - scratched..... :biggrin::evil:

Oh well, it smells nice, but looks like a drowned rat - it was a fluffy tortie !!

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Oh how funny.

This thread is useless without pics!!! We want to see the drowned rat/cat

Blue

Legendary Member
I used to have a tortie and white, called Florence, who loved to peer into the bath if anyone was using bubblebath - until she fell in and that ended that interest!!

Cathryn

Legendary Member
My amazing cat Jasper (now deceased and sadly missed by us all) used to sit on the bath and stare at me quite disconcertingly, and wave the bottom of his tail in the water so he felt like he was participating. I miss that cat!

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Tiggy does have an unhealthy interest in water - watches the kitchen bowl fill up, watches water going down the drain outside... She did fall in the loo when we had had her a few days....

frog

Cats are very sensative. If you post pictures of them in embarrassing situations they never forgive or forget.

One of our cats decided to enter the house by the patio door, having left by the front door. It was closed and he just bounced off. He went to the next glass panel and did the same. We all laughed at him and he sulked off up stairs. I went up a bit later to find him asleep at the end of my daughter's bed, which was just as well because he'd been very sick at the other end of the bed.

Don't mock a cat, it's just not worth it :biggrin:

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
one of ours, nutmeg, likes to sit on the side of the bath and get wet from us using a squirty fish on him. silly mog.

Top Bottom