catbike musashi SOLD SOLD SOLD

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
SOLD ,SOLD SOLD Hi selling my bent I bought it off Ian on this forum colour is metallic blue, very comfortable good condition can Pm pics if anyone is interested before I advertise elsewhere. oops price £1150 ono Please could mods delete thread please

Last edited:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I am soooo tempted to buy it back off you neil.
But I can't, I really can't spare the cash after all my house alterations.

But who ever does buy it will get a fantastic bike.

Have you advertised on BROL?

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Ooooh - temptation :evil: comes calling ... :unsure:

I have a Nazca Fuego low rider, which is a great all-round bike, quick enough downhill, adequate on the flat a bit heavy uphill. Were I to change, I would need something a bit quicker up them hills, yet still able to take a rack and maybe panniers too.

I'll have a Googley-look at the Musashi, 'cos I know how much Ian loved it ...

Don't wait on me, though ... :blush:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
There was me thinking the Musashi was a mid-rider ... :blush: It's obviously much more akin to the Fuego than I thought, though it probably is (quite ?) a bit lighter.

Don't think I could reasonably justify a swap. :sad:

OP
OP
neil earley
Nope still have your baron which I am going to sell as well, but want a highracer like metabike or the baron highracer , had a rotating cuff injury{ right shoulder reconstruction] JUST FANCY SOMETHING A BIT HIGHER off the ground.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
... and VeloVision. :thumbsup:

BlackPanther

Hyper-Fast Recumbent Riding Member.
Nope still have your baron which I am going to sell as well, but want a highracer like metabike or the baron highracer , had a rotating cuff injury{ right shoulder reconstruction] JUST FANCY SOMETHING A BIT HIGHER off the ground.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. My first 'bent, the Bacchetta Strada was the fastest, lightest and easiest to ride 2 wheel 'bent I've ever ridden. If I wasn't a trike addict, and had to go back to 2 wheels that'd be the one for me. In fact if one ever comes up for sale at a giveaway price, I'd have another. It didn't just beat road bikes, it left them quivering in my wake. O.K. so I can still outpace them on the trike, but not embarrassingly so. Mind you, it hurts a bit more when you come off a highracer.

Are you nearly back to full fitness now then Neil?

OP
OP
neil earley
Getting there slowly had scan on my spine and I have another disc at c8 giving me some problems, but after 7 implants fusion etc have decided against anymore surgery and will cope with more painkillers ,just had enough !!!

Top Bottom