Cateye Strada cycle computer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
You can get cheaper than the strada wireless, just I'm cursed with speedometers.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
My several of Astrale 8s have lasted nearly 3 and 4 years on two of my bikes, no battery change. They are the model before the strada cadence, I believe.

OP
OP
Funtboy

Funtboy

marinyork said:
You can get cheaper than the strada wireless, just I'm cursed with speedometers.

Rather stick with Cateye. They seem to be well regarded. Was mainly worried about wireless reliability and performance but that doesn't seem to be an issue anymore - at least not with Cateye.

Lazy-Commuter

Funtboy said:
Rather stick with Cateye. They seem to be well regarded. Was mainly worried about wireless reliability and performance but that doesn't seem to be an issue anymore - at least not with Cateye.
The Cateye V2 wireless seems to get good reviews in terms of coping with interference and the like. I'm seriously tempted to ask Father Christmas for one .. well, I'll more likely buy it in the sales after with the money my parents / parents in law / grandparents / grandparents in law give me. They still think I'm 14, not 40, bless them.

Top Bottom