Cathode is dead.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Shame that.... just chatting with a colleague earlier, and they have got rescued battery hens, and cats - the hens can more than fend for themselves with the cats..

You may just need to save a couple more.....Shim and Ano..... :tongue:

Cathryn

Legendary Member
I'm so sorry about Cathode...those names make me giggle every time. Rest in peace, little hen!

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Sorry to hear about Cathode Waffly, sounds like she was much loved by you- it's always painful to lose a family member as pets really do become part of the family.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Uncle Mort said:
Oooh. Dangerous territory! :smile:

Oh..come on..any descent cyclist and (cycling family) like Waffly's lot will have a mix of kit.......(oh...eck I don't...) :smile:

Or......

Cer and Velo........ after her son's machines..... :biggrin:

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
I have not looked in to the forum very often recently so I have just read your sad news. Commiserations Wafflycat. You each gave of your best; you, your care and comfort and she, much pleasure and delicious eggs.

Is it too early to consider a replacement?

OP
OP
wafflycat

wafflycat

Gerry Attrick said:
I have not looked in to the forum very often recently so I have just read your sad news. Commiserations Wafflycat. You each gave of your best; you, your care and comfort and she, much pleasure and delicious eggs.

Is it too early to consider a replacement?

I'm keeping a particularly close eye on the remaining three Laydeez over the next week or so, *just-in-case* if you see what I mean.

Into next year, now I'm down to three hens, perhaps there will be room for one or two to move into Wafflycat's Retirement Home For Ex-Battery Hens.

Night Train

Maker of Things
Really sorry to hear that, Waffles.:smile: You gave Cathode a great life outside of the battery and that will always be something to be appluded.

I hope it isn't anything other then old age.

longers

Legendary Member
I think it was Uncle Phil and Helen who said that we feel like we knew her with you sharing the ups and downs of her new fabulous life with you, mostly ups actually.

RIP Cathode.

Top Bottom