Catrike Expedition for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
blimey mate, that's a shame, did used to like seeing you buzz up and down the peleton at speed on your trike.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
I would seriously love to be able to buy it from you... however, I don't have the cash, or a Wife who would understand the need for her man to have another bike... n+1 just doesn't cut it with her. :angry:

Good luck.

Sh4rkyBloke said:
I would seriously love to be able to buy it from you... however, I don't have the cash, or a Wife who would understand the need for her man to have another bike... n+1 just doesn't cut it with her. :angry:

Good luck.

Its not a bike - its a Trike, so therefore it is n?

Origamist

Legendary Member
Lee, it's a shame your selling it, and it's a shame I don't have the space in my flat to take it off your hands...

To anyone that is interested, I can confirm that it is a beautifull looking machine, in great nick, speedy and is a great all-round trike.

Origamist

Legendary Member
Lee, it's a shame you're selling it, and it's a shame I don't have the space in my flat to take it off your hands...

To anyone that is interested, I can confirm that it is a beautifull looking machine, in great nick, speedy, and an all-round great trike.

swinny

is the trike still for sale

Sh4rkyBloke said:
I would seriously love to be able to buy it from you... however, I don't have the cash, or a Wife who would understand the need for her man to have another bike... n+1 just doesn't cut it with her. ;)

Good luck.

It is an essential safety item in this weather.... tricycles are far more stable and safe in ice and snow ........ use childish moral blackmail.

PaulM

Guru
Outnumbered?

Cunobelin said:
It is an essential safety item in this weather.... tricycles are far more stable and safe in ice and snow ........ use childish moral blackmail.

Have you been watching too many episodes of "Outnumbered"?

Top Bottom