Caught on camera

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
On this mornings ride a team mate caught this white van man chucking his rubbish at us after shouting abuse at us on this very clear section of road :rolleyes:
28405749182_92cb6eeddf_c.jpg

Gert Lush

Police time I think :smile: Even just for a telling off.

Some one threw a packet of crisps at me and my mate this morning during our ride. They sailed gracefully above our heads a good 1-2metres up. We had a laugh at how bad their aim was. Why they did I don't know they were travelling the other direction..

steve50

Disenchanted Member
I wonder if these morons who abuse and throw stuff at cyclists actually stop to think about their actions, do they not realise that there is a person on that bike, a human being, a man or woman who might well have a family and a home to run.
The majority of us also drive cars, do we suddenly morph into something else when we get on our bikes, do we suddenly just become a "bike" so therefore it is ok to throw rubbish and abuse at us, it really boils my p#ss when I see or read something like the above. I reckon the offending van driver should be reported and at the very least cop a fine for littering, it would serve the pratt right!!!

OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Actually we where out early as the two club mates i was with have young kids so needed to get home . I was out the door at 630am .
Anyway i have sent an email to Windsor police with the photo and suggested that maybe the driver needs to be reminded of the highway code .

User269

Actually we where out early as the two club mates i was with have young kids so needed to get home . I was out the door at 630am .
Anyway i have sent an email to Windsor police with the photo and suggested that maybe the driver needs to be reminded of the highway code .
Also contact the council re littering.
The vehicle is taxed, insured, and has MOT, which seems a shame really.

bozmandb9

Insert witty title here
On this mornings ride a team mate caught this white van man chucking his rubbish at us after shouting abuse at us on this very clear section of road :rolleyes:
28405749182_92cb6eeddf_c.jpg

Looks like a dangerous pass too. Console yourself with the fact that it's nothing personal, in fact it may not even be particularly anti-cyclist. This is probably the type of cretin who likes to get lagered up on a Saturday night and pick a fight at random.

Important to remember that some people are just cretinous morons, and whilst we may encounter them whilst we are cycling, they are probably still cretinous morons who cause all sorts of problems when they're not passing cyclists!

Top Bottom