CC 2016 Kit - Even cheaper until Tue 27th Sept, 2016 :)

Shaun

Founder
We have an additional opportunity to order 2016 CC kit - and this time it's even cheaper! :wahhey:

We have been offered the super-bulk discount prices until Tuesday 27th September whilst the patterns are made for our kit.

This now makes a CycleChat cap £12.60, the Short sleeved jersey £37.80 , and the Long-sleeved jersey £45.00

upload_2016-9-23_14-4-30.png

http://www.yourclubshop.co.uk/clubs/cycling-clubs/cyclechat.html?limit=24

(Note: Don't worry if you've already ordered - you will get the difference refunded so everyone gets the super-bulk pricing. :okay:)

If you have any difficulty ordering from the Impsport site just send me a PM and I'll add your order to the list and you can pay me directly via PayPal.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
The discount offer for CC kit has ended and prices in the online shop have now returned to normal. :okay:

Cheers,

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
There was a parcel waiting in the porch when I got home tonight:

collage.jpg

I've packaged up what has been sent and will post them out to you tomorrow, but a few people's orders are still outstanding - expected in the next few days. Once I get them I'll send them out straight away.

Each parcel has an ID number on the label and packaging. When you receive it, please send me a PM with the ID number and I'll let you know how much the P&P was. Please pay me via PayPal - or if you don't have PP (or want to use it), let me know and we'll sort an alternative.

Thanks for your support and I hope you enjoy your new CC kit. :smile:

Cheers,

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Top Bottom