CC Ecosse Arthur’s Seat Challenge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
There has been a been much talk of hill climbing, so I think it is time we inaugurate CC Ecosse Arthur’s Seat Challenge. OK, so Arthur’s Seat is not especially steep (the first time) or long, but how fast can you lap it, and how many laps can you do in 90 minutes? :evil:

Please note if you do take the Challenge, most of it is closed to motor vehicles on Sundays and follow the route given, the road is one way in places...

scook94

Guru
There has been a been much talk of hill climbing, so I think it is time we inaugurate CC Ecosse Arthur’s Seat Challenge. OK, so Arthur’s Seat is not especially steep (the first time) or long, but how fast can you lap it, and how many laps can you do in 90 minutes? :evil:

Please note if you do take the Challenge, most of it is closed to motor vehicles on Sundays and follow the route given, the road is one way in places...

22nd August? I'll be climbing hills down by Hawick with Eldudino, Jimbhoy, Scoosh et al on the Ken Laidlaw Sportif...

OP
OP
HJ

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
It doesn't have to be the 22nd August, in fact it would be better if it wasn't as there is another bunch doing it that day. I wasn't suggesting that CC Ecosse should join in the “Find a better way to work” event, just use the same format. The road closures are every Sunday from 08:30 - 18:00, which makes things easier...

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
:eek: :eek: :eek: 90 minutes ? :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm OUT

:surrender: :surrender: :surrender:

Top Bottom