Scotland : Kingdom of Fife CC Ecosse (Fife) Ride - Saturday 20th February

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
I've noticed tonight that the road we would usually take to Kingseat up Townhill road is getting re laid so we will have a much flatter start to the ride tomorrow :smile:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
It's breezy
animated-smileys-weather-087.gif
, chilly :cold: and rain/sleet showers in the Capital atm ...

Ride Safe, hard men :bicycle: !

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
Thanks for making it out guys on what truly was an awful day, not a part of me was dry or warm, my legs are killing me and I'm shattered lol never even got a cafe stop today

ShooglyDougie

Veteran
I would just like to thank you guys for your patience and help, especially in the weather conditions.

Seems like a bit more preventitive maintenance is needed ... :giggle:

Yeah, my bad on the chain, it's my much abused winter bike (third winter for it, it's been cleaned/lubed twice) and one too many clumsy changes.

The seven holes in my inner tubes I blame on the Muppet who left the road covers in thorns. Two spare tubes is a cheaper choice than "get a normal bike" suggested :laugh:.
Thanks to @DougieAB getting new one I was able to avoid a long walk. I owe you a pint or six in the Lakes.

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
I would just like to thank you guys for your patience and help, especially in the weather conditions.

Yeah, my bad on the chain, it's my much abused winter bike (third winter for it, it's been cleaned/lubed twice) and one too many clumsy changes.

The seven holes in my inner tubes I blame on the Muppet who left the road covers in thorns. Two spare tubes is a cheaper choice than "get a normal bike" suggested :laugh:.
Thanks to @DougieAB getting new one I was able to avoid a long walk. I owe you a pint or six in the Lakes.

We could have gave you the tubes if you had a "normal bike" ;)

Top Bottom