Scotland : Argyll, Isles & Loch Lomond CC Ecosse Loch Lomond ride - Sat January 18

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
You offering to pay for ALL of us (and all our bikes)?:laugh:
Business must be doing well :thumbsup: ...

Mallorca is a nice place to go and get a bit of winter sunshine for one's bike, too, I'm told ...:o)
I'm also told somebody encountered snow there while on a cycling holiday in April. :laugh:

Oops, this is developing into a blether, I shall remove myself over to the blethering thread :rolleyes::blush: ...

Back on topic ... did anybody else take pictures yesterday? I'm not sure I recognise everybody in Pat's pictures ... don't think I've met the gentleman @Pat "5mph" is snuggling up to? :unsure::hello:

T

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
... did anybody else take pictures yesterday? I'm not sure I recognise everybody in Pat's pictures ... don't think I've met the gentleman @Pat "5mph" is snuggling up to? :unsure::hello:
T
Only I took pictures, in true reporter style braved chilblains and chanced camera phone drowning :smile:
Gentleman indeed is our @GBC master puncture fixer :thumbsup:

mr messy

Veteran
You offering to pay for ALL of us (and all our bikes)?:laugh:
Business must be doing well :thumbsup: ...

T
Unfortunately first need to rebuild the jetty, sort out carpark and buy an extremely hard to get expensive part for the outdoor heating system.....

Top Bottom