CC Ecosse - Penny Farthing ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
On the basis of the quoted post, is there enough interest from the Ecosse Posse to persuade Roger to get on his highwheel and come up to give us a shot?

We may even know of the odd pub & curry house to entice the man.

Hilldodger said:
You really need to get to me but if there was enough interest and an offer of beer'n'curry to make it worthwhile, I'd love to come to Edinburgh.:smile:

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
I would be up for it...

I have only seen one Penny Farthing and that was in Marchmont
4016373933_9abc0052d1_b.jpg

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
I like the sound of trying out a 1/2 size version :tongue:, not sure I'd want to try the full size version, it looks just a little too scary to me - especially on Edinburgh type road conditions :ohmy:.

There are definitely some very fine curry houses in Edinburgh ...
The Gurkha (Morningside), Himalaya (Bruntsfield), Kalpna's & AnnPurna (Southside) spring to mind :biggrin::cheers:.
Or if Thai curries are required, The Wild Elephant in Newington is rather good too :hungry::cheers:.

T

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
hehe ;)

T

Let me have a think about this - I'd love to come up to Edinburgh for a couple of days. I need to visit Newcastle at some point to do some research and it would make sense to travel up from there.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Hilldodger said:
Let me have a think about this - I'd love to come up to Edinburgh for a couple of days. I need to visit Newcastle at some point to do some research and it would make sense to travel up from there.
On the 1 1/4d ?

Would that make sense ? :tongue:

The papers, yes, .... sense .... :laugh:

:smile:

OP
OP
T
Looks like 5 so far ...

Touche (+1 from work)
HJ
Telemark
MajorMantra

How would be needed to make it worth your while Hilldodger?

Top Bottom