Scotland : Edinburgh & Lothians CC Ecosse Xmas Night Out

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
FOGIL sees all... FOGIL hears all... FOGIL never forgets..............
Aye, all encompassing, just like I wrote :whistle:

Brandane

Legendary Member
@Col5632 ... It should work now as I have added you to people I follow, whatever that means. Makes me sound like a stalker!
Had to set things up that way to block messages from some nobber a while back :rolleyes:. I think he has left the building now.​

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
Sorry Col, didn't realise I had set my privacy to the point that NO-ONE could send PM's :blush:. Should be ok now.....

Done :thumbsup:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
... but how can we experience this
joy and goodwill
when our Mighty Illustrious (industrious ?) Leader will not be there ? :ohmy: For surely we know not how to be
participating in state approved eating and drinking
nor even how to be doing the dance of "You didn't die !" :dance: without said Illustrious Leader. We will be sheep without their shepherd. :ohmy:

Surely we will be mourning our absent Leader :cry: and drowning our sorrows in our flagons of ale :cheers:. We might even manage to spare a thought for our missing OMIL...

... or maybe not :unsure:

two_smileys_drinking_beer_together.gif
:evil::cheers: :hungry: :cheers:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I tries to add you earlier but still wouldn't let me, maybe @Pat "5mph" could add you to it?
Guess I'm a bit late to the party ...you know, was working, followed a bathroom demolition session, an ancient Glaswegian custom of a Friday evening ... but what made you think I could have assisted?
Surely that would have been a job for @Scoosh :whistle:

Top Bottom