Scotland : Edinburgh & Lothians CC Ecosse Xmas Night Out

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Legendary Member
Location
Cowdenbeath
Can't wait to see you all again ^_^
 

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Moderator
Location
Edinburgh
Updated current list:
1.Me (=Col :wacko:)
2.Scoosh
3.Louch
4.Pat
5.DougieAB
6.Ed
7.Ross
8.Telemark
9. Mrs Scoosh
10. HJ
11. Ellebells
? 12. @Dibs ?
? 13. Harry_Palmer ?

Any more for @Col5632 to book in ?
 
Last edited:
OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Legendary Member
Location
Cowdenbeath
I think I'm on there twice (assuming there isn't another Ross I don't know about) so possibly one less to accommodate! :thumbsup:

I'm thinking you are correct and @Scoosh has not noticed :hello:
 

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Moderator
Location
Glasgow
What about @mr messy?
I did notify a few seldom cycle chatting Belles, had no reply :sad:
Is our intrepid, all encompassing, etc etc leader going to outline the schedule for our forthcoming tour at the night out, I wonder? :hyper:
 
Top Bottom