CC Logo - Any designers on CC who could make us new one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun

Founder
I fancy "updating" our logo with something more modern and vibrant to go with the new-look site software.

Do we have any designers on CC whom I could commission to do the work?

I'm not looking for a freebie BTW, I'm more than happy to pay the going rate for a good looking new logo.

Reply here, or PM me if you're interested.

Thanks,
Shaun :smile:

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Admin said:
I'm not looking for a freebie BTW, I'm more than happy to pay the going rate for a good looking new logo.
Are you happy to pay for my new graphics on the bike too :bicycle: or maybe I should just do another bike with the new graphic :laugh:

Hope you're well Shaun

HaloJ

Rabid cycle nut
With regards to the logo and clothing.....

I suspect that any new designs would require colour limiting to keep the costs down and the quality up although Will should be able to confirm if this needs to be kept in mind.

Abs

Will1985

Über Member
Colours depend on the manufacturer - some charge by the colour excluding white, which others are more flexible as long as it isn't technicolour as it takes them longer to produce.

It would be much easier in the future if we kept to one set of colours :biggrin:

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Soltydog said:
Are you happy to pay for my new graphics on the bike too :sad: or maybe I should just do another bike with the new graphic :biggrin:

I think you should do another bike .... and I'll pay for the graphics ... :wacko:

Debian said:
I actually like the current logo quite a lot, it's fashionably understated and quite classy.

It's okay - but I just wanted something with a bit more flare, and I don't really have the illustration skills to pull it off. A modern, fresh, professional looking logo to make the cycling part of the CC name stand out.

Telemark said:
I like the blue & orange bike a lot ... here's a plea for keeping it!

A lot of people do, so maybe the CC bike can be part of a new logo, albeit giving the designer some license to modernise it a bit!! :biggrin:

HaloJ said:
With regards to the logo and clothing.....

I suspect that any new designs would require colour limiting to keep the costs down and the quality up although Will should be able to confirm if this needs to be kept in mind.

Abs

Will1985 said:
Colours depend on the manufacturer - some charge by the colour excluding white, which others are more flexible as long as it isn't technicolour as it takes them longer to produce.

It would be much easier in the future if we kept to one set of colours :biggrin:

I agree, and will continue as per the previous logos and stick to using just the two colours; the CC blue and orange.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

OliverAmoros

Hi... just incase you hav'nt had enough offers;) . I'm a graphic designer (work here) and would love to give this one a go just on a freelance basis. Give me a shout if you need.
Oli

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Thanks Oliver, you have a PM.

I'm going to close this thread now as we have three designers on the case so should have a shiney new logo to go forward with when we move to the new forum software.

Cheers,
Shaun ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom