CC Manchester/Cheshire FIXED Ride (or any bike)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
a_n_t said:
swiss hill? on a fixed??! IN NOVEMBER???!!!!!

are you mad? :cheers:

We'll miss that - go via Hough Lane then left instead of right to Alderley, then head through Mottram St Andrew and to Birtles from there.

trio25

Über Member
Sounds good to me, I probably won't have my fixed by then, unless I find a money tree. So I'll be cheating with gears! Can't do any sunday in October but November should be fine!

trio25

Über Member
This lot really wait for everyone so no need to worry! I am not fast and I've never been left behind! My group riding experience is riding with this lot so don't worry!

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
User3094 said:
I'm very tempted - be happy to accept someone who's not cycled in a group before?

What sort of pace do you estimate?

(I wont be on a fixed!)
It's Fossy... on fixed... so probably about 35mph... on the uphill. :biggrin::biggrin:

I'm not the fastest rider in the world but had no probs on my prev outing with Fossy, Longers and Dan_Bo... a lovely ride it was too (apart from the torrential rain as we got to Jodrell Bank!!). Longers and Fossy left me and Dan standing on the hill, but waited at the top for us like the nice chaps they are. :biggrin:

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
It's a social ride, so we stick together - or if it's a climb, do it at your own pace and we re-group at the top.

All welcome.

MancRider78

Wouldn't mind a dabble but I will most probably slow you all down, Have a nosey on cycle log for my stats...not updated recently allthough commute of around 7.5m is down to 35mins

Top Bottom