Celebrity Selfies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Sheene was my boyhood Hero, why block your face out as I would imagine you've changed a bit since then.
I never make myself identifiable on public platforms for security reasons.
And I haven't changed much - still got the same hair style and colour, and haven't put on weight. ;)

why block your face out as I would imagine you've changed a bit since then.

because there may be persons of a sensitive disposition viewing this thread :okay:

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
The winner..:okay:
I was lucky enough to have a business trip to Bali. When our plane from HK landed there was a right commotion at security as the Hoff was, unbeknown to us, behind us in the queue. All the security wanted photos with him

We were looking at a hotel project and we were in the foyer of this fancy hotel when the Hoff walked in too. He was looking at his own hotel project a "Hoff's Hideaway". We had a bit of a chat re common objectives, had a nice chat with his Welsh partner. Couldn't resist a photo op with an icon

RichardB

Slightly retro
I struggle a bit with these 'celebrity' things. I see things like Celebrity Mastermind and Celebrity Pointless and I have often literally never heard of any of the participants. For me, these are just the normal show with easier questions and less charming participants. Why anyone thinks that a programme will be more interesting if it has the shy one from an 80s girl band on it is beyond me.

I was lucky enough to have a business trip to Bali
wow, that's a dot in the Pacific! Daughter did 5 months abroad in New Zealand junior year in college, one of the trips was to Bali, which she opted out of. some of her friends went, & they all got head lice. don't remember where they stayed, possibly a hostel of some kind. far cry from a resort (for them)

T4tomo

Legendary Member
View attachment 560990
me on the right with midge ure
View attachment 560991

and me on the left with phil oakey
not stictly selfies but ...
I think this is cheating, its not really selfies but pictures of 80's icons with their security teams. :smile:

Top Bottom