Central Scotland Forum TdF ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
HJ

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
When you are buying a new Kitchen even a small rise in price makes a difference, we probably saved several hundred pound by buying today. That enough to buy another set of lights :biggrin:

Jane Smart

The Queen
lazyfatgit said:
Thanks again for the company today guys. Thoroughly enjoyed myself, although i'll need to put in some miles this week to work off the lunch:laugh:

That was why I never did lunch :biggrin:

( well that and my switch card cracked :laugh: so I could not pay :rolleyes: )

Jane Smart

The Queen
HJ said:
Good to see that you all made it, sorry I had to drop out but had to make a mad dash to Ikea before the put the prices up...

That is ok HJ we know you wimped out because of the weather really don't we guys? :biggrin:

Just kidding, glad you got your kitchen sorted :tongue:

I lost 4lb in weight yesterday no kidding, so I am happy :laugh:

See you at the next one HJ.

who is organising and when and where? :rolleyes:

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
I'm sort of glad I missed it because of the weather but I also would have loved to got out of the bike yesterday with you lot. I spent the day doing annoying DIY tasks which earned me some mega-brownie points and selling/giving away stuff that's been taking up space around the house. I'll be up for the next ride. Anyone got any ideas or dates in mind?

The weather was not problem. The deluge that was forcasted did not materialize, just a few showers.

After lunch, HLaB & I made our way back towards Edinburgh in sunshine.

OP
OP
HJ

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Jane Smart said:
That is ok HJ we know you wimped out because of the weather really don't we guys? ;)

Just kidding, glad you got your kitchen sorted xx(

I lost 4lb in weight yesterday no kidding, so I am happy :biggrin:

See you at the next one HJ.

who is organising and when and where? ;)

4lb thats nothing my wallet lost 1139 pounds, I rather wish I had been with you lot...

OP
OP
HJ

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Ok so where and when is the next one???

scook94

Veteran
Personally I have no problem doing the one round Lanarkshire, but IIRC there were some who had issues with transport. Not sure if doing it on Saturday would help, train-wise? Or there were the suggestions Seamab came up with...

OP
OP
HJ

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
I think the trains from Edinburgh (and the east side) to Lanarkshire are problematic on Sundays. I think the last proposal would have been something like 3 hours out and 5 hour back, Saturday should be easier...

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
I've no probs with a Saturday or Sunday, if it is a Saturday and trains are more frequent would an earlier start time be achievable? Possibly not for the Lanarkshire route but for a more 'local' route (nearer Embra or Glesga). It's purely a personal preference so that I remain in the good books with Mrs.Dudino so I can be back earlier rather that being out all day!

Top Bottom