Central Scotland Forum TdF ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jane Smart

The Queen
Hi

Well what can I say but a HUGE thank you to you all for such a wonderful easy cycle ride :biggrin:

Absolutely piece of cake ~ not! haha

I did enjoy it though, as I love a challenge. Thank you all so much for looking after me so so well

:biggrin:

Well done guys. Looks like it might have been a tad wet! :sad::biggrin: Even so, I would have rather been there, as I have been at work today.

I hope you are all now signing up for Pedal for Scotland! :biggrin:

Oh and if you happen to be down in Blackpool next weekend, you could join me...!

Jane Smart

The Queen
magnatom said:
Well done guys. Looks like it might have been a tad wet! :sad::sad: Even so, I would have rather been there, as I have been at work today.

I hope you are all now signing up for Pedal for Scotland! :biggrin:

Oh and if you happen to be down in Blackpool next weekend, you could join me...!

A tad wet? Did it rain? I never noticed the wet if it was, due to the hills that took my attention:tongue:

Would have joined you in Blackpool but sorry I am on holiday :biggrin:

:biggrin:

scook94

Veteran
Just home. We spent longer in the pub than we did on the ride!!!

Anyway, so glad I decided to go. Rain didn't really come into play, was more like scotch mist than the heavy downpour we were promised. Good route too, relatively hilly which made up for it only being 22miles. HLaB didn't get us too lost either.

Good to have met a few more faces.

When's the next one....?

TechMech

magnatom said:
I hope you are all now signing up for Pedal for Scotland! :whistle:

I'd really like to do this with you guys, but how do I sign up? Just through the main site? Or do we need to enter a team?

TechMech said:
I'd really like to do this with you guys, but how do I sign up? Just through the main site? Or do we need to enter a team?
Its through their site just click on 'register now'. If you're planning on getting their bus from Edinburgh at the start to Glasgow or at the end mind and by a ticket too.

Unfortunately I'll miss it this year, I'm in Spain.

TechMech said:

Through the main site. Just enter CycleChat in the team box.

There is a thread on it, but I'm on my phone just now so not so easy to find.

scook94

Veteran
magnatom said:
Well done guys. Looks like it might have been a tad wet! :biggrin::whistle: Even so, I would have rather been there, as I have been at work today.

I hope you are all now signing up for Pedal for Scotland! :smile:

I'll be in Canada. TechMech has me thinking about the Etape next year though...

OP
OP
HJ

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Good to see that you all made it, sorry I had to drop out but had to make a mad dash to Ikea before the put the prices up...

Top Bottom