Cero AR30 evo wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gripped

New Member
Hi all

Newbie on here so grateful for any help.

I've got the above rim brake wheels but my rear has a damaged axle. Contacted Cero but they have no spares parts left, so I'm hunting high and low for a used hub or wheel.

Does anyone have a used rear wheel or just the hub or axle going spare ? I just need the hollow axle.

The wheels are in otherwise great condition so don't want to shell out on a new set.

Thanks in advance
 

C R

Guru
Location
Worcester
Don't they just take a standard QR axle? Could you post some photos of the hub and the broken axle?
 

Big John

Legendary Member
I've got a Xero (not Cero like yours) rear hub 20 spokes but with a ten speed freehub. Same flange config as yours I think so will look the same. Fits a 130mm opening. Is that of interest?
 
OP
OP
G

gripped

New Member
Hi. Thanks for the replies.

Here's the axel. It's a threaded hollow aluminium tube which the bearings sit on. And the end caps screw on which also take the the QR skewers. You can see I've managed to crack the end.
 

Attachments

  • 20260917_104753.jpg
    20260917_104753.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 20260917_104758.jpg
    20260917_104758.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 20260917_104816.jpg
    20260917_104816.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 0

C R

Guru
Location
Worcester
Hi. Thanks for the replies.

Here's the axel. It's a threaded hollow aluminium tube which the bearings sit on. And the end caps screw on which also take the the QR skewers. You can see I've managed to crack the end.

Um, looks like the axle is larger diameter than standard qr axles. There's a couple of those wheelsets available on ebay, which may not be what you are after.

https://ebay.io/m/Ce4uI1
https://ebay.io/m/wkm5QM
 
OP
OP
G

gripped

New Member
Thanks. Yes there are end caps which reduce the diameter down to the standard QR skewers. I've seen a couple of wheels on Ebay, but that means buying another set at significant cost. My wheels are a recent purchase which I stupidly managed to damage. So exhausting other avenues first....
 
  • Like
Reactions: C R
OP
OP
G

gripped

New Member
Here's some more pics of the axle now I've removed it.
 

Attachments

  • 20261009_213449.jpg
    20261009_213449.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 20261009_213515.jpg
    20261009_213515.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 0
Top Bottom