Cervelo P2k for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stevetherat

Hello, I have a brand new Cervélo P2k 51cm in metallic blue (2002 colour) for sale.

Although the frameset is from 2002 it has never been ridden and is effectively brand new. I bought it from a bankrupt Cervélo dealer in Austria for a Tri friend but she has since lost her job and can't afford to buy it. It includes the original aero seatpost, carbon fork and Cane Creek IS headset.

The groupset is full 2008 Shimano Dura Ace. I can't remember the chainwheel and sprocket sizes but will update this when I get home.

I have a Selle Italia XO Genuine Gel seat and Profile Design Carbon X aero bars.

The only used part of the bike is the wheelset, although they are in perfect condition. Bontrager RaceLite 650c wheels with Continental racing tyres.

I'm really disappointed to have to sell the bike but as I have paid for everything, expecting my friend to pay me back, I have to recoup my money. I will sell for what it has cost me: £1600. Sorry, but I can't afford to take offers below this.

At the moment it is in parts but I have already paid Cycle Surgery to build it so will get it made up and make sure you get a free first service.

Please call 0771 222 8158 if you'd like any more information or would like to look at it. I would keep it myself but I have a P3 in my size.

Thanks, Steve.

walker

pics?

OP
OP
S

stevetherat

Hello Walker, thanks for your interest. I don't have yet – it's not completely made up so I'll wait until next week and take a few when I get it back.
Steve.

OP
OP
S

stevetherat

If I were not so desperate to sell it, I would laugh at that comment. I promise with all my heart it's not stolen. I bought it from an authorised dealer in Austria as a frameset for a friend but she can no longer afford to buy it. If you are honestly interested you are very welcome to pop over and see it for yourself. Bring friends if you like!

Cheers, Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom