CGOAB?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HugoC

Not when I looked a minute ago...

IaninSheffield

Veteran
If I remember correctly (just taken a quick look through the site but can't locate confirmatory evidence), the site is briefly unavailable once a day when ... server is backed up?

Edit : Having thought a little more, I seem to recall updating journals on tour and occasionally receiving a message to the effect that the site would briefly be offline for ... summat which I can't now remember. Might have been a backup or suchlike.

Last edited:
If I remember correctly (just taken a quick look through the site but can't locate confirmatory evidence), the site is briefly unavailable once a day when ... server is backed up?

Edit : Having thought a little more, I seem to recall updating journals on tour and occasionally receiving a message to the effect that the site would briefly be offline for ... summat which I can't now remember. Might have been a backup or suchlike.
Journals?^_^
Yes please!^_^

IaninSheffield

Veteran
Journals?^_^
Yes please!^_^
Only 'old' ones I'm afraid.
Might not be too long before we can begin posting something more current. 🤞
In the meantime, finding a way to portray the streets of a former pit village as profoundly interesting and exotic would stretch my journalling capacities beyond their tensile limit. The local High Street is no La Avenida Francisco Sosa 😉

jay clock

Massive member
I think the likely reason is that Neil has stopped linking up with Google. so you have to type the actual website address rather than googling the words. He is not pro-Google but makes it less easy for people to find

Top Bottom