Chain reaction cycles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Ordered new cycling shoes in the sale along with cleats all on Xmas Eve, items delivered on the 27th Dec, now that is brilliant service. I know the Royal Mail get it tight but that is good service over a very busy period.

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Took them as long to email me a gift certificate I ordered Xmas eve lol

OP
OP
MrGrumpy

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Going to counter this and say that I placed another order last Sunday and only got it yesterday! :sad: Items in stock no issue there but some how there was a problem with my order their end! :banghead: Items dispatched on Thu and got them delivered on Sat, could well have been sitting in my porch Friday as my son found items hidden in my usual spot ( arrangement with my postie ). Not great service this time however first time they have let me down.

Peteaud

Veteran
I have always found them to be very good. Also, their website works, unlike Wiggle's which is stupifyingly lethargic and a massive cause of frustration.

{ end of rant }:rolleyes:

I find wiggle's website dire.

CRC have always been good on my orders, so far 100% on all of them.

SS Retro

On the subject of Wiggle ordered an in stock bike on Sunday the 11th on checking my account/order status a couple of mins ago it say 'Status Not Yet Processed '.
So have fired off an email to them asking what's going on as I have had good service in the past?

I have also in the past purchased a couple of bikes from wheelies on line and had unbeatable service.

SS Retro

As soon as I emailed the order was processed the next day bike arrived yesterday, so 6 days in total.
But I must say wiggle were very helpful in persuading there couriers UKmail to turn round and re deliver when we missed them as they didn't want to know when I spoke to them and was looking a Monday for another delivery slot or collection. So had a wiggle "live chat" with a nice guy called Nick within five mins the couriers were on the phone saying they would be back in an hour and a half. :smile:

Top Bottom