Chamois Cream..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DRHysted

Guru
So the update...
New bib plus chamois cream and all is well.
I've not rode my bike for about 2 weeks due to a visit in the UK then a dash home for the flooding in out village. Went out today with still the remains of the rash from 2 weeks ago and not a problem with the ride at all, I done a 20 miler so if it was going to play up it would of done by then..
Well pleased but I might put some cream on after my shower as well what do you think?

I would just apply normal moisturiser after the shower.

billy1561

BB wrecker
I find Vaseline works just as well as expensive chamois creams to avoid rubbing. Would recommend washing your shorts every time though as i don't think it's anti bacterial. I wash them every ride whether i use cream or not.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I find Vaseline works just as well as expensive chamois creams to avoid rubbing. Would recommend washing your shorts every time though as i don't think it's anti bacterial. I wash them every ride whether i use cream or not.

+1 Vaseline or Sudocreme.
And seeing as I have a little person running around at the moment I have access to tons of the stuff.
+1 to washing shorts after every ride.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
I don't wash my shorts after every ride, in fact I ride home in the same pair in the evening.

I don't even wash them after every day xx(

They wait until Saturday mornings and I wash all five pairs at once.

Top Bottom