Channel 4 snacks show

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

subaqua

What’s the point
why were the presenters so shocked crisps and chocolate dip ( salted caramel) was so nice . FFS was doing that 20 years ago when I was " smoking" a fair amount ...

Slick

Guru
A bit of a non event really, bringing nothing new to the table that we haven't already heard. I preferred Food Unwrapped last night, shocked me last night to learn there is more salt in a single slice of wholemeal bread than 3 packets of crisps. Ffs, something else I've got to stop eating now. :evil:

U

User19783

A bit of a non event really, bringing nothing new to the table that we haven't already heard. I preferred Food Unwrapped last night, shocked me last night to learn there is more salt in a single slice of wholemeal bread than 3 packets of crisps. Ffs, something else I've got to stop eating now. :evil:
No
Just make your own bread, it is easy with a good machine.

stephec

Legendary Member
No
Just make your own bread, it is easy with a good machine.

That's what I do.

Who's really got the time?

It takes less than five minutes to mix the ingredients and set the timer.

I usually do it when I come home from work so that it finishes when I'm going to bed, that way it's cooled down and fresh in the morning.

Or on a Friday night I'll set it to finish on Saturday morning, lovely and fresh for breakfast.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
14 minutes to make a crisp, into the bag still warm.:okay:

Slick

Guru
That's what I do.

It takes less than five minutes to mix the ingredients and set the timer.

I usually do it when I come home from work so that it finishes when I'm going to bed, that way it's cooled down and fresh in the morning.

Or on a Friday night I'll set it to finish on Saturday morning, lovely and fresh for breakfast.
I might try it. I used to work in a bakery as a boy and I developed a real love for fresh bread.

Top Bottom